When you see the pictures below, you will understand why they want our cell phones through the x-ray machine. If you get asked to test your cell phone at the airport, this is the reason: cell phone guns.
Yes, cell phone guns. They’re real. They exist. And not just in the movies anymore, either.
Beneath the digital phone face is a .22 caliber handgun capable of firing four rounds in rapid succession — using the standard telephone keypad. European law enforcement officials are stunned by the discovery of these deadly decoys. Only when you have one in your hand do you realize that they are heavier than a regular cell phone.
So they next time you’re in line at the airport, and you’re getting frustrated at the delays, remember; be patient. If security asks to look at your cell phone OR turn it on to show that it works, they have a good reason! This type of security check could also be implemented at sporting events, concert venues, etc, so don’t be surprised anymore. Welcome to the “we can’t let the terrorists win!” world, folks!
- Report: Jailers Smuggling Cell Phones to Terrorists (israelnationalnews.com)
- Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer or Not? The Latest Answer Is No (textually.org)
- How to Avoid Common Cell Phone Scams with the Help of WhackANumber.com (prweb.com)
- VIDEO TIPS on How to Dry out Your Cell Phone after Water Exposure (greginsd.wordpress.com)
- Innovative Japanese Cell Phone Commercial Channels Bach (weirdasianews.com)