Let’s face it, most of us don’t know jack about wine. We couldn’t impress a lady (or anyone else, for that matter) with our knowledge on anything regarding the subject. The only thing that usually involves us in the wine drinking process at home is knowing where the corkscrew is, or pulling a cork to spare a wife/girlfriend/whatever from injury.
Not any more. Now Man Certified has their own wine expert, to give you hints and tips so you know exactly what you’re doing when talking about wine. Here, in The Duke’s first review, you can use his advice to impress the whole family with your wine choice this Thanksgiving.
The Duke’s First Wine Review
- Wine Spectator Platinum Medal Winner 2011
- Martha Stewart Living top recommendation Thanksgiving 2011
“Brilliant.” The wine highlights classic Carneros fruit: ripe flavors of pomegranate, plum, and cherry flavors, balanced by nuances of coffee and toffee. The multiple layers of flavor lead to a silky finish that lingers on the palate. Brightness of flavor from the acidity makes this the choice wine for you to pair with your Thanksgiving feast. The minute you pop the cork, you know you made the right choice!
“Cowboys drink wine, too!”
- Thanksgiving Wine Pairings Champagne (socialmediasnews.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Wine Pairings: White Wine (socialmediasnews.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Conundrum (sorrynowine.wordpress.com)
- Aromas,Tastings and Thanksgiving Wine Pairings with Jane Nickles (cvilleuncorked.com)
- What Can I Drink at Thanksgiving Besides Wine? (dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com)