Fun Music Facts That You Will Love

Fun Music Facts That You Will Love

If you love music as much as I do then you will enjoy reading these fun music facts about things you might not have heard of before now. The Happy Birthday Royalties Have you ever wondered how much money is made by artists in music royalties? A good example here is...
Famous Songs That Are About Really Weird Stuff

Famous Songs That Are About Really Weird Stuff

When you come right down to it, there are probably only about 3 or 4 different types of song inspiration that make up for about 90% of the stuff we listen to. That sounds a bit depressing but the good news is that there is still plenty of weird stuff in the other 10%...